Liber Nigri Solis
An Aeonic Astrochymical Grimoire of the Black Sun
Ed. “Victor Voronov”
Presented in the UK exclusively by Treadwell's
The Black Sun rises this Beltane. This long-awaited work alchemically combines the occult, magical and initiatory work of two esoteric orders: the Arcanum Ordo Nigri Solis and the Ordo Hermeticum Sinistrum. Presenting the mythic imagery of the Black Sun along with its alchemical and astrological aspects and significances, this grimoire includes a concise though multi-faceted system of esoteric correspondences suitable for work with the Black Sun on microcosmic, mesocosmic, and macrocosmic levels. In addition to the relevant previously unpublished arcane correlations of the sinister astrological arte, the grimoire suggests magical techniques associated with Eighteen Keys opening the Nine Infernal Gates and the Nine Gates of Radiant Darkness leading to the vision of the Black Sun, and the Twelve Crooked Paths that cross their Nine Thresholds. Further, the text describes magical relevance of the twelve rays of the Black Sun, and other significant concepts such as the Fivefold Unmanifest or the Grand Chymical Conjunction of the arcane Black Suns that unveils the fiery gates of the Inverse Opus. The artes reveal self-Liber Nigriinitiatory workings, rites, and operations of sinister alchemy, initiating the practitioner into the gnosis of Sol Niger.
The Launch. May 1st. Friday Night. May Day, the wake of Walpurgisnacht. At Treadwell’s Bookshop, 34 Tavistock Street, London WC2. Join us, and the authors and editor. Those attending may have their copies sigilised and signed, and if Treadwell's parties are anything to go by, we predict late-night debaucheries of debate, delight and destiny. The party is free but on the night will be strictly limited to those on the guest list. Just email or ring to be included.
Standard Edition Price £19.99
Now available only through Treadwell's
- trade paperback, unlimited. approx. 190 pages
- Illustrated, illustrations mainly consisting of sigils
- Anonymous members of two secret magical orders
- Published by the same small Canadian press who printed Liber Niger Legioni s/ the Grimoire of Pharaon ie Octavia & Co Press
- This book expands upon gnosis introduced in the Liber Niger Legionis
Purchasing from Treadwell’s
- Easy to pay by credit card, paypal, bank draft or cash
- Email you order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telephone your order 12noon - 7pm GMT, 0207 240 8906
- UK postage: £7 special delivery or £5 first class, add £1 for each additional copy in parcel
- Europe postage: £8; add £1.50 for each additional copy in parcel
- Rest of World postage: £10; add £2 for each additional copy in parcel
Reserve your place via Treadwell's by email (email@example.com), or by phone, 020 7240 8906. Payment confirms booking. Treadwell's hosts courses and workshops taught by most experienced and gifted practitioners we know -- tutors who are not only advanced in their subjects but are also able to consider their practices thoughtfully and critically. Our aim is to make the study of esoteric disciplines available to thinking, well-read enquirers. You can also get events updates via an RSS Feed (http://www.treadwells-london.com/events.php). We have an archive of past courses (http://www.treadwells-london.com/coursespast.asp), and you can also subscribe to our mailing list (http://www.treadwells-london.com/mailinglist.php).